Submissions are closed. Please do not submit!
Semantics-Syntax Interface welcomes submissions of the following types: research articles, review articles and squibs.
Address for submissions is email@example.com. No hard copies are required.
· Submission of an article is taken to imply that it has not previously been published, and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
· Submissions should be in English. Contributors whose native language is not English should have their manuscripts read by a qualified native speaker before submission.
· With the exception of squibs, all articles must include an abstract of no more than 200 words. Authors should obtain permission for any copyrighted material used in the submission.
· Semantics-Syntax Interface follows the “double-blind” refereeing procedure. The identities of both the authors and the referees remain confidential. Submissions must be anonymous: the authors’ names must not appear in the text and the authors’ identities must be deleted from the file properties.
· To prepare your manuscript, follow the guidelines for submissions.
· Fill in the author’s form and email it together with the DOC/DOCX and PDF files of your manuscript.
Open Access Policy
Semantics-Syntax Interface is a fully open access journal. There are no publication fees of any kind for publication: no article processing charges nor article submission charges. Articles are published under a CC-BY license, which gives readers the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles.